With independent and best-of-industry asset (operations) management solutions, OutSmart is highly experienced to assist wind farm owners, project companies and fund managers to maximise the revenues of their wind assets. In the Netherlands and Germany, we already have 1,8 GW of wind power in our care. Our customers tell us that we are still a unique asset operations management company in north-western Europe.
Power of Predictability
OutSmart acts as an integral part of your organisation to safeguard the performance, integrity and profitability of your wind units. 24/7 you can rely upon our team of highly qualified strategic and operational wind experts, state-of-the-art monitoring systems and efficient reporting tools.
24/7 full operations take-over
- Maximise the integrity of your assets.
- Optimise the productivity of your assets.
- Improve commercial revenues.
Tailored participation in existing project organisation
- Develop/ implement proven best-of-industry concepts.
- Save time and money with off-the-shelf concepts.
- Add on demand specialised and/or senior know-how and experience to your team.
(Re)structure wind project / wind portfolio organisation
- Mitigate your risks during project development phase.
- Improve grip on your planning and budget (roadmap).
- Manage shareholder expectations of return on investment.
QHSE monitoring, training and concept engineering
- Ensure your HSE policy is compliant.
- Make HSE processes safe, reliable and manageable.
- Save time and costs with profound QA / QC checks.
Due diligence and benchmark consultancy
- Discover the flaws in your business case before you take decisions.
- Maximise return on investment with detailed analysis of risks and opportunities.
- Increase the market value of your wind assets / wind farm.
BlogLarger wind turbines in offshore wind farms demand dynamic maintenance.
One way or the other, maintenance management of offshore wind assets in general is still handled in a very traditional way: periodic checks based on calendar days or operating hours. Regardless of how the wind turbine is performing. There are far better methods ...Read more
BlogSet-up of Wind Asset Management Organisation is simple?
With the right knowledge and experience with regard to processes and systems, setting up an asset management organisation is a simple task. If the asset management organisation is set up with the right processes and efficient systems, the result will be the lowest lifecycle costs of energy. Approached incorrectly, the produced energy will simply be too expensive.Read more
BlogWind Turbine Availability Rates vs. Safe Working Practices (HSE)
Today's market for the operations and maintenance of onshore wind turbines shows a broad application of full service contracting. All seems to be well arranged. Practice, however, seems to differ from an ideal situation. In his experience gained as HSE Consultant at OutSmart, Luuk Schoo has learnt that in daily practice, guaranteed availability rates often have a negative impact on safe working practices in wind turbine environments.Read more